Friday, May 2, 2008

Pinstripe Jacket? Or Music Note Baseball Jacket?


I will be going out for a meal tomorrow, so I am just thinking about what to wear. I have just seen my lovely Dior Homme Jacket still hanging brand new in the wardrobe. It is a slim cut pinstripe jacket. Dior Homme is quite fitted, so it can be worn dressed up or dressed down. I like to wear it over a t-shirt with jeans and trainers for casual, or with trousers and formal shoes for a night out.

It is made in Italy using 50% wool and 50% polyester. The polyester is required for the shimmer purpose. Under the light, the jacket will make you as a centre of attention as it will make you glow.

The item number is 6EH1026655. I like to provide the reference number here for everybody's reference.

At the end, I still choose to wear my Dior Homme all time favourite - Dior Homme music note baseball jacket.


No comments: