Friday, May 2, 2008

Fancy a Ferrero Rocher?


I always go to bed very late even I need to wake up early sometimes. Today I woke up at 9-ish then I find my girlfriend has gone to work. She has left me this surprise Ferrero Rocher with a post it note "Fancy a Ferrero?". I can't remember when was the last time I gave her any surprise. If you can think of any, please let me know. I need a BIG surprise idea..

I am a big fan of chocolate, indeed Ferrero is my favourite high street chocolate. Suddenly I am wondering if I had Ferrero all day, how many I can have to not exceed daily calories requirement? I found this interesting fact - One Ferrero Rocher contains 73.33 calories. If my daily calories consumption is 2000 calories, I can only have 27 pieces.

Ferrero contain a whole roasted hazelnut encased in a thin wafer shell filled with nutella/hazelnut cream and covered in milk chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.

Ferrero SpA has started their business since 1946 and currently has a lot of other products like Nutella, Kinder Chocolate Bar.


1 comment:

SheR. said...

Nice pic of how your "undressed" the Ferrero Rocher. :)