Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dior Homme Forget Me Not Jewellery - Necklace, Ring, Bangle

Dior Homme's "Forget Me Not" is such an everlasting slogan that appear in their t-shirts, necklace, ring, bangle and pendants.


I have seen Russell Brand wearing a Dior Homme "Forget Me Not" necklace wherever he goes. Until now, the necklace is the most wanted piece in the Dior "FMN". I have come across the necklace, if possible, I will post some pictures later. But now, I have found a "FMN" bangle which is in 925 sterling silver.

The design of the bangle is the banner with "FORGET ME NOT" embossed on the front. The bangle only come one size that fits more wrists. DIOR HOMME is embossed on one end and sterling silver hallmark on the other.



I have just found the necklace with the "Forget Me Not" pendant, the identical one worn by Russell Brand. Beside it has a stylish pendant, there are two little words "me" and "you" that being tied together at the spring clasp. I do believe it is a sign of "Love". If you love someone, you want him/her to "forget me not" and tie both of you together. If you are familiar with that necklace, you will know the tiny little details which are hiding behind the neck if someone is wearing it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
do you know where I could find such a ring or a bracelet??? my boyfriend has this nice necklace and this would be a great present for his b-day.

anna

Tee said...

To Anna, Dior only produced them in one season, and they have discontinued the costume jewellery. There might be some people out there selling off their collection.

Anonymous said...

hey are you selling your ring? or do you know someone selling it?

and is your 7 circle ring for sale as well? or anyone have it for sale?