Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy Sunday in Hampstead

Yesterday, I had a lazy Sunday. I lied in bed till 11:00 then I received a phone call from one of my friend asking me out for lunch. I need a lot of sleep as I don't sleep much during weekdays, but I manage get up and enjoy rest of my Sunday.


We had a meal together in Hampstead. There is not as much people on the street after a shower. I walked across the road and I saw a car driving towards me, I quickly take a snap of that scene. I like the way the road being built, teamed with the red car towards me.


After the meal, I have passed by the Hamspead Heath where I stopped to have a walk. I sat at the benches by the Hampstead Ponds. There are a lot of birds swimming in the ponds and also some pigeons looking for food. I gave them some bread, in return, they posed nicely where I took some pictures of them.


From the view, I can also see a swan swimming. We all need to be a swan. An elegant swan swimming up stream, one who looks beautiful and serene on the surface and underneath, is paddling away like made to stop being pulled backwards downstream with the flow of the water in the opposite direction.



No comments: