Sunday, April 6, 2008

Snowing in London


Today is 6th April, and it is snowing. I did heard that it will be sleety shower over night but I didn't expecting a heavy snow. It reminds me the big freeze of 63 in which the whole country being under subzero degree Celsius (°C) for two consecutive months.

I wish I could be in that year, it might be so much fun. I can find excuse not to go to school, or go to work. But if I really think about it, I am so lucky not to experience that..

So today I have to stay in underneath the duvet, or in front of fireplace with a cup of nice warm tea. I do love snow, it is so beautiful and peaceful. Watching some children plyaing with the snow, I wish I could join them. I dislike the ice when the snow starts melting, which might be dangerous.

I have read the news and it says the worst hit of snow is in North England in County Durham and Northumberland where the snow is 6cm (1.8 inch) in place. It might be more snow to come.




No comments: